Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 35.216 DZD / PEN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 14% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 162,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 138,927 Dinar (S/. 3,945) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 450 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Paris costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kabul costs 5,000 Afghani (about 2 hours ago)