Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 35.544 DZD / PEN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 13% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 169,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 146,227 Dinar (S/. 4,114) in Pucallpa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port of Spain costs 5.75 TT$ (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Reading, Berkshire costs £1,935 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $49 (44 minutes ago)