Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 113.838 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 27% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 485,040 Dinar ($4,261) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 382,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)