Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 114.244 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 31% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 741,342 Dinar ($6,489) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 567,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)