Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 118.660 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 33% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 760,258 Dinar ($6,407) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 572,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Palo Alto, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Arlington, Texas costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.05 (about 1 hour ago)