Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 113.404 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 30% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 744,699 Dinar ($6,567) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 574,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)