Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 440 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 140.165 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 5% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 218,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 206,684 Dinar (€1,475) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €9 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €3,600 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €13 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.46 (39 minutes ago)