Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 520 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 129.162 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 10% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 174,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 156,421 Dinar (€1,211) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (35 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)