Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 115.882 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 16% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 65,779 Dinar (€568) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,500 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$110 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)