Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 116.342 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 13% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 54,564 Dinar (€469) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gothenburg costs 30 kr (38 minutes ago)