Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.980 DZD / MKD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 13% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 70,775 Dinar (35,752 ден) in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (24 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)