Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.927 DZD / MKD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 15% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 66,689 Dinar (34,615 ден) in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Siliguri costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)