Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.182 DZD / MKD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 12% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 66,066 Dinar (30,283 ден) in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨15,248 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)