Cost of living comparison between Prilep, Macedonia and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.920 DZD / MKD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 15% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 63,550 Dinar (33,095 ден) in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (39 minutes ago)