Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.849 DZD / BRL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 156,538 Dinar (R$ 4,915) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 144,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,350 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 5,000 zł (13 minutes ago)