Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.269 DZD / CVE
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 9% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 315,532 Dinar (248,570 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 290,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨4,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)