Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 520 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.172 DZD / PLN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 4% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 210,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 200,847 Dinar (6,657 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €1,700 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Natal costs R$ 140 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lyon costs €900 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)