Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.253 DZD / PLN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 243,813 Dinar (7,332 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 242,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (about 1 hour ago)