Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.053 DZD / MXN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico) is 33% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 52,289 Dinar (Mex$ 8,639) in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €25 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (about 1 hour ago)