Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.977 DZD / BOB
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 93,156 Dinar ($b5,487) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 225TL (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$2.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kozhikode costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)