Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.175 DZD / BOB
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 105,033 Dinar ($b6,115) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 105,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (43 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)