Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.176 DZD / BOB
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 92,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 90,533 Dinar ($b5,597) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mogadishu costs 100 S (about 1 hour ago)