Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.857 DZD / ARS
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 23% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 57,651 Dinar (ARS $8,408) in Posadas.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 2 hours ago)