Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.146 DZD / ARS
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 28% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 25,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 18,109 Dinar (ARS $5,756) in Posadas.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)