Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 113.710 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 7% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 108,285 Dinar ($952) in Portoviejo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 101,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (40 minutes ago)