Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 119.175 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 9% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 129,125 Dinar ($1,083) in Portoviejo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 118,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (32 minutes ago)