Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 118.430 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 9% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 132,077 Dinar ($1,115) in Portoviejo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 121,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$23,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 1,000,000 ₮ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 95,000 (about 2 hours ago)