Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.481 DZD / BRL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 204,773 Dinar (R$ 6,116) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 191,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)