Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.156 DZD / BRL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 397,891 Dinar (R$ 12,000) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 17,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 80 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (23 minutes ago)