Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,264 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 31.100 DZD / BRL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 293,513 Dinar (R$ 9,438) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 264,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $22 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.40 (about 2 hours ago)