Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.485 DZD / EGP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 23% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 51,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 39,166 Dinar (E£ 6,040) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seville costs €400 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €950 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$712 (40 minutes ago)