Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.487 DZD / EGP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 24% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 45,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 34,179 Dinar (E£ 5,269) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)