Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.432 DZD / EGP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 23% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 49,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 37,486 Dinar (E£ 5,828) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)