Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.501 DZD / EGP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 24% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 52,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 39,450 Dinar (E£ 6,068) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $0.66 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Long Beach, California costs $2.19 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $49 (about 1 hour ago)