Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.314 DZD / EGP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 25% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 47,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 35,247 Dinar (E£ 5,582) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)