Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.612 DZD / TTD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 23% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 570,927 Dinar (32,416 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 466,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Libreville costs 8,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)