Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 530 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.137 DZD / TTD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 18% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 642,450 Dinar (39,812 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 543,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)