Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 505 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.218 DZD / TTD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 16% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 363,315 Dinar (22,402 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (26 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)