Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.515 DZD / TTD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 23% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 643,933 Dinar (36,764 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 524,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Utrecht costs €449 (2 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)