Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.451 DZD / TTD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 20% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 562,276 Dinar (34,178 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)