Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 17.464 DZD / TTD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 24% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 550,499 Dinar (31,523 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 444,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,935 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $25 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (about 2 hours ago)