Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.908 DZD / PGK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 13% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 272,020 Dinar (8,266 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)