Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.182 DZD / PGK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 13% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 623,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 543,623 Dinar (16,383 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £56 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 100₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,075 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $18,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)