Cost of living comparison between Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 34.843 DZD / PGK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 12% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 276,107 Dinar (7,924 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨19 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,600 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (about 1 hour ago)