Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.714 DZD / PGK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 12% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 413,239 Dinar (11,904 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (about 2 hours ago)