Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 35.085 DZD / PGK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 14% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,325,150 Dinar (66,272 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,040,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,200 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $508 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kozhikode costs ₨3,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Mérida costs Mex$ 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)