Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21367 DZD / XAF
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 41% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 8,857 Dinar (41,450 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €900 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 500,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 0.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Satu Mare costs 30 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (about 1 hour ago)