Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.753 DZD / HTG
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 9% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 673,514 Dinar (384,262 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 619,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元160,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2.63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)