Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.640 DZD / HTG
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 4% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 615,900 Dinar (375,517 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 592,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 75 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (25 minutes ago)