Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.508 DZD / HTG
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 518,321 Dinar (343,690 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 514,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,750TL (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)