Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.763 DZD / HTG
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 10% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 858,094 Dinar (486,683 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 782,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (37 minutes ago)