Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.650 DZD / HTG
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 9% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 340,845 Dinar (206,610 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)