Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 139.577 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 7% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 265,647 Dinar (€1,903) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 249,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $17 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,852,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $976 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tirana costs 120 Lek (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Mendoza costs ARS $500 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Tunis costs 20 Dinar (21 minutes ago)