Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00840 DZD / IDR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 6% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 153,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 144,464 Dinar (Rp 17,200,599) in Pontianak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (about 2 hours ago)