Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00823 DZD / IDR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 6% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 145,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 136,546 Dinar (Rp 16,600,560) in Pontianak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (2 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (37 minutes ago)