Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.838 DZD / BRL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 130,678 Dinar (R$ 3,751) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 130,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)