Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.383 DZD / BRL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 86,329 Dinar (R$ 2,511) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)