Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 31.607 DZD / BRL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 133,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 131,540 Dinar (R$ 4,162) in Ponta Grossa.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)