Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 35.920 DZD / BRL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 106,561 Dinar (R$ 2,967) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (43 minutes ago)