Cost of living in Ponce, Puerto Rico compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 114.109 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponce (Puerto Rico) is 32% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 585,723 Dinar ($5,133) in Ponce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 443,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (about 1 hour ago)