Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.468 DZD / UAH
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 15% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 69,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 58,474 Dinar (13,086₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 80,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)