Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 8.563 DZD / ZAR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 206,208 Dinar (R 24,081) in Polokwane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 205,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)