Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.010 DZD / NPR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 8% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 85,869 Dinar (₨ 85,021) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $15 (33 minutes ago)