Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.077 DZD / NPR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 6% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 97,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 91,252 Dinar (₨ 84,723) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)