Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.029 DZD / NPR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 8% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 102,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 93,522 Dinar (₨ 90,879) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Baku costs 18 ман (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $732 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Irvine, California costs $0.98 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)