Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20808 DZD / XAF
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 40% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,411,316 Dinar (6,782,498 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,010,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 3 hours ago)