Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20498 DZD / XAF
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 38% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,232,837 Dinar (6,014,400 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 896,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨50,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 221 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moncton costs C$0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 260 Kč (about 2 hours ago)