Cost of living comparison between Podgorica, Montenegro and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 117.834 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 6% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 383,537 Dinar (€3,255) in Podgorica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.38 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)