Cost of living comparison between Podgorica, Montenegro and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 119.525 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 6% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 353,869 Dinar (€2,961) in Podgorica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (about 1 hour ago)