Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 139.987 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 215,230 Dinar (€1,537) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 208,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $350 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 17 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)