Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 160.191 DZD / GBP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 30% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 478,036 Dinar (£2,984) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 369,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)