Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.022 DZD / BGN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 4% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 139,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 132,970 Dinar (1,926 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)