Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 69.613 DZD / BGN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 4% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 135,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 129,428 Dinar (1,859 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (about 2 hours ago)