Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.003 DZD / BGN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 157,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 152,161 Dinar (2,113 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)