Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.049 DZD / BGN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 5% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 124,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 118,102 Dinar (1,736 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Konya costs 130TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元7,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saltillo costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,750 (about 2 hours ago)