Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 68.960 DZD / BGN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 6% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 145,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 136,977 Dinar (1,986 лв) in Plovdiv.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bergamo costs €12 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,100 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Juan costs $430 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs BD$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (about 2 hours ago)