Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.940 DZD / RON
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 4% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 162,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 154,870 Dinar (5,351 lei) in Ploieşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €49 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bremen costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abbotsford costs C$550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)