Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.932 DZD / RON
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 14% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 80,490 Dinar (3,104 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)