Cost of living comparison between Piteşti, Romania and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 26.594 DZD / RON
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 12% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 55,211 Dinar (2,076 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)