Cost of living in Pitea, Sweden vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 13.167 DZD / SEK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pitea (Sweden) is 31% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 407,020 Dinar (30,911 kr) in Pitea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 310,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 25,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madison, Wisconsin costs $23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,659 (about 2 hours ago)