Cost of living in Pisa, Italy vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 134.717 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 16% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 492,115 Dinar (€3,653) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 424,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xian costs 2,000元 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £150 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 3 hours ago)