Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona, Italy compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 139.987 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona (Italy) is 24% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 389,497 Dinar (€2,782) in Pinocchio di Ancona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 315,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €18 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)