Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona, Italy compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 139.901 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona (Italy) is 24% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 368,825 Dinar (€2,636) in Pinocchio di Ancona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 297,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (36 minutes ago)