Cost of living in Pimpri, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.642 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pimpri (India) is 7% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 58,343 Dinar (₨35,526) in Pimpri.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (33 minutes ago)