Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.517 DZD / CZK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 210,326 Dinar (38,123 Kč) in Pilsen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 210,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ingolstadt costs €6.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)