Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ, Romania compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.365 DZD / RON
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ (Romania) is 22% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 7,101 Dinar (242 lei) in Piatra Neamţ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $500,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plovdiv costs 8 лв (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Oporto costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)