Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.739 DZD / THB
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 8% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 310,295 Dinar (82,979 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 286,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 4.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 2 hours ago)