Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.608 DZD / THB
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 7% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 276,910 Dinar (76,759 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 258,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 200TL (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Limassol costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)