Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.642 DZD / THB
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 7% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 313,802 Dinar (86,165 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 293,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)