Cost of living in Phan Thiết, Vietnam vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00511 DZD / VND
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phan Thiết (Vietnam) is 5% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 6,082 Dinar (1,190,729 ₫) in Phan Thiết.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)