Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 34.985 DZD / BRL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 261,891 Dinar (R$ 7,486) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 239,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (about 2 hours ago)