Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.745 DZD / BRL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 230,643 Dinar (R$ 7,044) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 216,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (15 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (42 minutes ago)