Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.527 DZD / BRL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 436,657 Dinar (R$ 12,291) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)