Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.34942 DZD / KZT
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 21% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 76,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 60,039 Dinar (171,827 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 6 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $697 (about 6 hours ago)