Cost of living comparison between Petropavl, Kazakhstan and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.32703 DZD / KZT
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 26% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 55,751 Dinar (170,477 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)