Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.34935 DZD / KZT
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 21% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 73,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 57,543 Dinar (164,716 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 3 hours ago)