Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.34877 DZD / KZT
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 23% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 47,841 Dinar (137,170 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €14 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)