Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.991 DZD / PKR *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 11% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 242,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 214,787 Dinar (₨216,743) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (41 minutes ago)