Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.851 DZD / PKR *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 14% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 138,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 118,327 Dinar (₨139,083) in Peshawar.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$23,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 1,000,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 95,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)