Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 132.846 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 28% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 391,543 Dinar (€2,947) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 305,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $507 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (30 minutes ago)