Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 116.342 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 25% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 469,330 Dinar (€4,034) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (about 1 hour ago)