Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 139.328 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 22% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 383,359 Dinar (€2,751) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 314,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €140 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aberystwyth costs £50 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)