Cost of living in Perigueux, France compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 135.661 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perigueux (France) is 37% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 314,680 Dinar (€2,320) in Perigueux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 229,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)