Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03724 DZD / COP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 5% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 74,447 Dinar (COL$1,999,133) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (44 minutes ago)