Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03702 DZD / COP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 5% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 148,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 140,855 Dinar (COL$3,804,813) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 75 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (40 minutes ago)