Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03779 DZD / COP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 132,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 127,383 Dinar (COL$3,370,933) in Pereira.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,135 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,750TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 3 hours ago)