Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.547 DZD / MZN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 7% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 361,861 Dinar (233,945 MT) in Pemba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$79 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)