Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33262 DZD / KZT
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 28% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 108,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 77,824 Dinar (233,971 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 600 ₫ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,000 (28 minutes ago)