Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.34431 DZD / KZT
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 29% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 44,513 Dinar (129,281 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Hamburg costs €2.59 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,480 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$100 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Łódź costs 2.60 zł (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (44 minutes ago)