Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32146 DZD / KZT
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 18% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 102,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 84,091 Dinar (261,595 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $90 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Mecca costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Natal costs R$ 23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)