Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31331 DZD / KZT
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 18% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 103,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 84,933 Dinar (271,081 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (about 2 hours ago)